So many makeup products are available that it’s easy to get tempted, and it’s impossible to try all kinds of products every single day. And you can actually get the perfect makeup look with just a few products and a couple of minutes. So, through this article we bring you some aesthtically pleasing simple Indian makeup looks.
These tips will help you get the best out of your makeup products without being too over-the-top. These natural-looking makeup tips are perfect for Indian skin tones.
We also have you covered, given that Indian skin can be of different tones. You can wear all these, including casual attire, office wear, and even party makeup.
Handy Tips for Simple Indian Makeup Looks
You should have a few basic items to keep your natural makeup fresh and interesting. You will need the following makeup products to complete the natural everyday makeup tutorial for Indian skin.
Here’s the list.
- Lightweight Foundation/BB Cream: No matter what type of makeup you do, you need a foundation that matches your skin tone. A lightweight foundation is best for everyday makeup. A BB cream that has SPF will also work well. It will protect your skin and serve as a foundation. We recommend that you use a concealer to cover any pigmentation.
- Compact powder: To set the foundation, you will need a compact powder. It is important to ensure your skin doesn’t become oily over time.
- Eye Shadow: For a quick makeup tutorial for Indian skin, choose eye shadows in earthy tones. Eye shadows will always help to define your eyes. We cannot stress enough that you should choose a neutral, earthy palette for your everyday skin makeup.
- Liner: Many Indians have big, bright eyes. Adding a dark kajal or eyeliner to your eyes will enhance their beauty. Even if you don’t use eyes shadow, eyeliner can add a lot of spark to your features.
- Mascara If your eyes are a prideful feature, add volume to them with mascara. If your eyes aren’t your main feature, you can use mascara with your eyeliner. If used correctly, we can guarantee that it will be a beautiful feature of your face. It will be one of your most appealing features.
- Lipstick: Choose your favorite neutral lipstick for everyday makeup. Neutral shades look great on Indian skin. You can also add burgundy and mauve to this palette.
- Blush – If you intend to use blush in your daily makeup routine, choose a neutral palette. For blushes, you can also choose from deep oranges, roses, and coral. You should be careful with the blush if you wear it to work or for daily daytime engagements.
What Are Some Simple Indian Makeup Looks?
Simple Indian Makeup Looks | Creative Makeup Looks/Glam Makeup Looks (1-2)
Here are some makeup looks that you can easily create for everyday wear.
No Makeup Look
No makeup look makes you look as natural as possible with minimum products. This look is just to conceal any blemishes or acne marks and give you a natural glow and flawless skin texture.
Nude makeup looks like a freshly washed face, and nude lips are classic for a reason. Begin with a clean, dry face, and cover any uneven tones with a light moisturizer or foundation.
A heavy base won’t give you the desired effect. Apply matte or shimmery eyeshadow to your eyelids. Use an eyeliner. Apply mascara, then use a lip gloss or nude lipstick.
Simple Indian Makeup Looks | Creative Makeup Looks/Glam Makeup Looks (3-4)
Smoky Eyes Makeup
Keep your lips bare or use a lighter lipstick to draw attention to your eyes. To create a smoky eye look, use an eye pencil in brown or black and draw close to your eyelashes.
As you reach the outer corner, create a cat-eye. Draw a line from the outer corner of the cat-eye to the center of the eye. With your index finger, blend the lines. Continue to blend these steps until you achieve the desired shade.
Use a nude, dark, or brown eye shadow to fill in. Blend towards the middle of your eyelids. Add shades from dark to light by layering lighter shades towards the center of your eyelids and blending darker shades towards the outer corner.
Follow these steps to create a glittery eye shadow makeup look. Add glitter last, but limit it to the inner corner or outer corner.
Highlight your cheekbones with a highlighter or shimmer blush. Apply creamy lipstick or tinted gloss to your lips.
Simple Indian Makeup Looks | Creative Makeup Looks/Glam Makeup Looks (5-6)
If you’re short on time or do not have a lot of makeup products, using the same tone across the eyes, cheeks, and lips can work very well for you to get a gorgeous makeup look.
It is also very easy to get this look, which will be your forever favorite makeup look. You can get this look simply with the help of a tint; just apply the tint to your lips, cheeks, and eyes, and you are ready to go.
Graphic eyeliner is all about unleashing your inner artist. Do you remember creating a smoky eye look by using an eye pencil and then blending it into the eyelids and creases?
Use the same style but a liquid eyeliner for a simple, graphic eye.
Simple Indian Makeup Looks | Creative Makeup Looks/Glam Makeup Looks (7-8)
Full and Thick Brows
You can play up your eyebrows if you have only 10 minutes to get ready. A full, fluffy eyebrow is cool and modern, especially when paired with natural makeup.
You can fill in any stray areas with hair-like strokes. Keeping the tip of your brow pencil sharp is key; if it’s a twist-up, you can shave the edges or just break off the top to get the sharp edges back.
Add some shimmer to your eyes. Use your fingers to tap on the corner or center of the eyelids for a subtle twinkle. If you want to go full-on sparkle, mixing and matching textures and colors is the key to getting more dimension.
Simple Indian Makeup Looks | Creative Makeup Looks/Glam Makeup Looks (9-10)
Glowing skin is one of the makeup trends that will never go obsolete. To smoothen any dry patches, use a mild exfoliant and a moisturizer. Next, apply a light foundation to your face and highlight the highest points.
Our best tip for achieving a flushed appearance is to use the same color on your entire face, creating a monochromatic look.
This brings out the beauty of your face and makes it stand out. Don’t be afraid to choose a very pigmented blush, and just keep blending until you are happy with the result.
Also Read: What Nail Polish You Should Wear Based on Your Zodiac Sign
Leave a Reply